Our risk assessment process includes:
- checking for hazards and risks indoors and outside, and in our activities and procedures. Our assessment covers adults and children;
- deciding which areas need attention; and
- developing an action plan that specifies the action required, the timescales for action, the person responsible for the action and any funding required.
We maintain lists of health and safety issues, which are checked:
- daily before the session begins;
- weekly; and
- termly – when a full risk assessment is carried out.